Bosozoku Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is were the badest and powerful of bosozoku are, we are a guild in alot of games but mostly ro we are currently on Sunrise RO Devante the founder of Bosozoku and my self the co founder and his best friend Danma or Bladest which ever

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaryRose
Bosozoku Soldier
Bosozoku Soldier

Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :| Empty
PostSubject: Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :|   Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :| EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:57 pm

hmmm just wanna ask?.. are we few here?.. coz what ive noticed is you guys are not that active (correct me if i am mistaken) here..? why?.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Luuke!
Admin
Admin
Luuke!

Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :|   Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :| EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:57 am

Well, this guild used to be very active and the 2nd biggest and maybe strongest guild on sunrise but we kinda fell apart and alot of our guildmembers quit the server
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Goregasmo

Just wanna say something hope you guys wont get mad/angry to me :|
Page 1 of 1