Bosozoku Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is were the badest and powerful of bosozoku are, we are a guild in alot of games but mostly ro we are currently on Sunrise RO Devante the founder of Bosozoku and my self the co founder and his best friend Danma or Bladest which ever

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guys im quiting!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaryRose
Bosozoku Soldier
Bosozoku Soldier

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:36 am

thanks for everything for helping me w/ my equips stats everything.. but theres something missing.. the unity of the guild... i was ganged and no one helped i pm'ed Keibatsu but he didnt even reply nor help me.. sheessh!! yes i can now stand by my own but wheres the unity when one got teamed?.. does the rules still apply there?.. no teaming when you got teamed? my god!
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Pizza

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:16 am

Hey...i helped ya at teh mvp room lewlz Very Happy maybe u pmed me while i was afk O_O
Back to top Go down
http://teehee08.multiply.com
MaryRose
Bosozoku Soldier
Bosozoku Soldier

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:37 am

yeah thanks alot for your answer LANCE!! that was a big help!! ...thanks for saying "for what that i trained you? haiz.." shit Lance what a big answer thanks alot!!.. where are you when i needed you? fuck your just standing there and talking >.> errr... wheres the unity here? duh?.. and dont say your not a quick helper.. fuck your just there standing what the hell is that uh?... yes im weak but i can stand alone 1v1 exept 2v1 3v1 4v1 shit!! wheres the help there?... duh..
Back to top Go down
MaryRose
Bosozoku Soldier
Bosozoku Soldier

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:50 am

Heavenly wrote:
Hey...i helped ya at teh mvp room lewlz Very Happy maybe u pmed me while i was afk O_O

uh? yeah that was long time ago errr >.>
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Pizza

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 11:18 am

lewlzz...now...ur making me pissed with you...fine...x.x shit....
Back to top Go down
http://teehee08.multiply.com
Luuke!
Admin
Admin
Luuke!

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:16 pm

D: well I guess it cant be helped.
yeah the guild unity or the family feeling is gone.
Been gone ever since bosozoku reborn disbanded
and sorry If i never helped yah
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Goregasmo
Sponsored content

guys im quiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys im quiting!!   guys im quiting!! Empty

Back to top Go down

guys im quiting!!
Page 1 of 1