Bosozoku Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is were the badest and powerful of bosozoku are, we are a guild in alot of games but mostly ro we are currently on Sunrise RO Devante the founder of Bosozoku and my self the co founder and his best friend Danma or Bladest which ever

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Economy and Prizes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladest
Admin
Admin
Bladest

Guild Economy and Prizes Empty
PostSubject: Guild Economy and Prizes   Guild Economy and Prizes EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:36 am

Current Guild Economy- 1000+ MCs
IF WE GET UNDER 100 MCs I WILL DEMAND A TAX ON GUILD MEMBER of 5 MC
this is so we dont fall behind incase a close guild friend frm anyone is in need of things you can choose to donate mcs
if so give all mc donations to Innocence aka ME

BTW i mgiht start throwing events when our guild expands were you may be able to win a Conc card or FCP (Fcp mos likely) but yeah only if we become a powerfull guild.... oh btw i will reward good members as in good sameritans with really good thigns if you donate alot to the gu ild take care of the members as me and inari do you may get a surprise which could be a Concentration card... not to get anyones hopes up but yeah just inspring you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bosozoku.darkbb.com
raikotsu
Bosozoku Nooby
Bosozoku Nooby

Guild Economy and Prizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Economy and Prizes   Guild Economy and Prizes EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:25 am

Prize COnc CARD HUH >:] i
Back to top Go down

Guild Economy and Prizes
Page 1 of 1